We get it the leafs haven’t won the cup in a while
hello darlings! This is a giveaway thing! I was going to wait until I got to a milestone of followers or something but I have come into possession of a whole lot of stuff that I honestly don’t have room for in my teeny apartment so I’M GONNA DO IT NOW. This stuff is all new/unused/some in packaging. It was obtained legally and no one was harmed in the process, I promise. :P
THESE HERE PRIZES
1. Any shirsey you can find in the nhl shop. Except Crosby. + 5 items from the picture/list (2 hockey cards count as one item).
2. Your choice of one of these lil guys. (See exception above) + 5 items from the picture/list
3. 5 items from the picture/list + any one of the jersey keychains from the nhl shop
4. Five items from the list (I will pick five people for this once the other three prizes are spoken for.)
THEM THERE RULES
1. You do have to be following me. HOWEVER you have to have already been following me when I post this. (I will make exceptions to this if we become bosom friends or something in the next two weeks).
2. If you reblog this more than twice a day you are automatically disqualified. This rule is here to save you from yourselves, okay. Likes count.
3. I will ship anywhere, none of this weighs a lot so I’m not worried. Obviously you have to give me your address for that to happen. I promise I’m not a creeper.
4. This runs from now until the end of the month, so a little more than two weeks. Message me if you have questions. :)
P.S. Below is the list of all the stuff that’s in that picture and all the hockey cards I have, I know it’s hard to see. It’s in alphabetical order by team tricode for your viewing pleasure.
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
this college alcohol test is driving me nuts.
I had to do that too when I went to school! It’s actually the worst. Are you going to school in PA? I’ve only ever heard of PA-bound college kids…
I REMEMBER THAT! Do they still have that one part where it looks like someone’s blog (I think it links to another video)? I’m really just in awe this is still a thing
I honestly dont remember. I just finished and got a 93 so I don’t have to do it again thank god.
Well congrats!!! And now you’re free!